HOW TO: RESORT 15 MAKE UP
It’s time for another Resort 15 look book how-to guide. You can read Ky’s hair guide by clicking here.
The brilliant Cher Webb, MAC’s Senior Artist, created a natural, dewy, beach look to accompany the surf vibe of the clothes. Read on for her step by step on how to recreate the look at home.
MAC Skin Brightening Serum
MAC Face and Body Foundation
MAC Eye Brow Pencil Lingering
MAC Groundwork PaintPot
MAC Sculpting Powder - Sculpt
MAC Oak Lip pencil
MAC Lipstick Shitaki
MAC Clear Brow Set
- This look really encapsulates an effortless beach babe who sports minimal makeup.
- Sun kissed skin with soft highlights and freckles paired with a muted bronzed lip and eye.
- Naturally radiant, fresh and slightly tough rather than pretty.
1. Firstly start by prepping the skin with products that will instantly boost and hydrate the face. MAC Lightful Brightening Serum instantly adds radiance and youthfulness. Also apply plenty of eye cream and lip conditioner to fully revitalise.
2. Add a lightweight base like MAC Face and Body in one shade darker than the skin. Use a MAC #188 stippling brush to whisk the base on, leaving an airbrushed finish.
3. Be generous with your highlighter. Apply MAC Pearl Cream Colour Base to the higher planes and some light freckles to the nose area with a light brown lip pencil.
Curl the lashes and add a stroke of beige pencil to the waterline.
4. Brush and groom eyebrows with MAC Clear Brow Set, add some natural hair strands with an eyebrow pencil. Aim for a fuller boyish brow.
5. MAC's classic Shitaki Lipstick was pressed with fingers onto the lips to give more of a stain than shape. A touch of this shade was also used on the eyelids to add a different dimension.
6. MAC Sculpt sculpting powder was brushed into the soft contours of the face to carve and enhance the cheekbones.
7. Very little face powder was used - celebrate a dewy sporty skin for this look