Social Media Terms and Conditions
SOCIAL MEDIA TERMS AND CONDITIONS
London Fashion Week Competition:
1. Unless stated otherwise the terms outlined below apply to ANY competition running on House of Holland official social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and Pinterest).
2. By entering House of Holland social media competitions you accept the terms and conditions of the competition as detailed here.
3. The competition is open to all UK residents over the age of 18.
4. The closing date for competition entries will be outlined either within the competition post itself, or online, and this will be stipulated for all competitions.
5. Entries received after the closing date/time will not be valid.
6. House of Holland reserves the right to change the deadline of a competition at any time without prior notice.
7. House of Holland is not responsible for any liability arising from amendments to, or cancellation of, any competition.
8. Prizes cannot be exchanged, refunded or swapped (no cash alternatives) and are non-transferrable.
9. No purchase is necessary to enter the House of Holland social media competition.
10. House of Holland social media competitions are in no way sponsored, endorsed by, administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram or Pinterest.
11. A member of the House of Holland team will contact the winner to arrange receiving their prize after the closing date. Please ensure that you can be contacted via social media channels.
12. When entering competitions please be aware that House of Holland social media channels typically operate during normal working hours, i.e. Monday-Friday, 9:30am to 6pm.
13. By entering any House of Holland social media competition you are automatically granting permission for us to publish your name on our social media platforms should you be a winner.
14. House of Holland does not take responsibility for any entries that are incomplete due to technical errors.
15. In the event that a winner is unable to take up the prize for any reason, they must notify House of Holland immediately. In this circumstance, House of Holland reserves the right to offer the prize to another entrant of their choice.
16. House of Holland reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions and rules of a competition at any time. The competition can also be held void, cancelled, suspended or amended should it become necessary to do so.
17. House of Holland's decision on any aspect of the competition is final and binding, and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. Competition winners have 24 hours to respond to confirm acceptance of prize
18. Promoter: House of Holland, 15 Solebay Street, Mile End E1 4PN.